i love blogging. it’s true! i’ve been blogging consistently since 2007 and it only gets more fun as the years go on. since the spring, i have offered a blog sponsor section on the sidebar. my readers are a fun mix of creative entrepreneurs, artists & photographers: people who love the same kind of things i do.
signing up for an ad space on jamie delaine blog is a great thing to consider if you are looking to grow your blog readership [any kind of creative, photo, fashion, design, creative writing blog] sell a few more products [in your etsy store] or increase sales via any online storefront.
why am i doing this? that’s the best part. i’m doing this for mercy ministries, a non-profit organization that: “provides hope and healing to desperate young women who are seeking freedom from life-controlling issues such as drug and alcohol addiction, depression, eating disorders, unplanned pregnancy, physical and sexual abuse and self-harm.”
i believe in this home, i believe in this ministry, and i want to do whatever i can to help. if you want more info, check out the video below. i was honoured to attend a graduation last month at the mercy ministries home in surrey and wowwww, God is IN that place.
the current blog stats…
* 35,000 visits a month
* i post 3-4x weekly: consistently new content
* ad spaces are 125×125 pixels
* limited to 6 sponsors
* placed on the sidebar for a full month!
* cost: $50 [CDN] a month
* payable via paypal only
putting the money where my mouth is…
* 97% of sponsor income is donated to mercy ministries. [3% paypal fee.]
* to learn more about mercy ministries, visit their website.
* check out photos of their beautiful home in surrey, bc.
let’s do this…
* if you have any questions, email: jamie[at]jamiedelaine.com
* if you wish to purchase a space for the next month, please email me asap! :)
* note: i will not be offering space to vancouver wedding photographers.
* for supporting my blog and for supporting mercy ministries.
* for being a faithful reader. i love you.
* for reading all this. i’m long-winded!